At 5:30 this morning when I got a call from the hospital that they didn't have any room for me to come in for my scheduled induction I wondered if that is kind of how Mary the mother of Jesus felt when they were turned away from the inns.
It is a very depressing feeling...
Seeing as how I am already a week overdue, hopefully it won't be very much longer before they have a bed available. To those of you who go into labor on your own...count your blessings. Needless to say, it has been a very long week. I know it will all be worth it in the end, but it is king of hard to not have tunnel vision at this point.
Miscellaneous Summer fun
10 years ago
I'm sorry Ashley, I was hoping to get on here and see a baby. Hopefully soon.
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Madison's coming has reached biblical proportions!
ReplyDeleteWell, keep in mind that babies don't necessarily exactly on their due date; they come with they're suppose to.
I've heard walking helps, but who knows.
Hang in there!