Friday, June 20, 2008

Ahh to Sleep...




So most of you who have had children are probably going to either hate me or be jealous (but really I have no control over the situation) - last night miss Madie slept until 5 am!!!! And its not like she was up until midnight...she went to bed sometime between 9 and 9:30. I am very excited and hope this trend continues. Other than that not much is new. She is starting to lose some hair on the left side of her head, but it is still pretty thick in the back so I don't think it is all going to fall out (at least I hope it doesn't!) Here are some fairly recent pictures of her for everyone to enjoy :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm very happy you have such a good sleeper. It is probably because she loves her Grandma so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is in deep thought, "What should I do today? Mmm, sleeeep"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is so cute! I am expecting now too :) This is Brittany Hutchison by the way. Hope you guys are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashley! I so glad that she's sleeping so well! That's awesome! It sounds like she's doing great - and I hope that you two are as well! Well... maybe someday I will have Landon, we'll see if he will sleep good... I won't count on it though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute, Sorry Raylee wants to love her to death while she is sleeping peacefully. She is so curious about everything. Come visit anytime. I will be gone on vacation til July 9th then we need hangout with our babies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley, why don't you ever leave messages on my blog? We all like to get comments, right?

    ReplyDelete