Monday, December 28, 2009

Really, me? But I'm Nobody!

So everybody who is anybody in the crafty-blogging world (plus most of us nobodys) knows of Amy from Mod Podge Rocks. Well she just made my day! I got this comment on my craft blog on the post about the cardboard box oven I made for Madie for Christmas:


Mod Podge Amy said...

Are you serious?? This is SO CUTE - Can I please repost it??

All I have to say is...Amy, are YOU serious!?!?!? 
Ok, well that isn't really all I have to say. She has a flickr group where you can upload pics of projects you've done using Mod Podge that she checks to find things to post about and I didn't even upload the oven to it! She found me! It is so funny too because I even thought about her and her love affair with Mod Podge several times while making the oven and blogging about it. I wondered what she would think of it...well now I know! 
And since I doubt that many of you care much at all about this anyway, I will stop rambling.    

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that's awesome! Ashley, you are quickly going from a nobody to a somebody based on all the somebody's that like your crafts. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Ashley. And you are not nobody, you are extremely talented with your crafts!

    ReplyDelete