Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sedona & Christmas 2010

Sedona
 Madie and Zach building a Rice Krispie castle

 I made the Santa on the inside.
 The kids on our hike. It was so cold!
 Yeah that is ice hanging off the side of the mountain.
 The kids in their new Sunday clothes that Grandma made. 

 Christmas
Madie playing with her stocking loot. She was content with just this. I had to convince her to open her presents. 
 Talking book from Zach's parents. It is one of the ones that you can record yourself reading the pages. 

 When asked to smile for the camera this is what she did.
 Abigail loves her new giant doggy.
 Madie had hit a wall by this point (she is not asleep...just super tired and cranky).
 Katie & Grandpa
 Curtis & Dustin
 I got some new Mod Podge. Here are 4 of the 5 bottles I got. Yeah, I have 9 different kinds now. :)
Christmas was great! It was so much fun with Madie because she totally got it. She was very excited for Santa to come. We were talking about how he would come down the chimney and she got very concerned because there was a candle holder blocking the fireplace! I assured her that we would move it out of the way. She is still talking about Santa and singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I think she is excited for Christmas to come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment