Monday, August 18, 2014

Just for Lori

I'm impressed by Jeremy's vocabulary when it comes to things with wheels. :) Henry calls everything a bus, except for planes. He is a man of few words, but many sounds! He says over a dozen animal sounds and has several variations of "ooh" depending on what he is trying to convey. It kind of reminds me of an Asian language...the inflection is what tells you what the word means. 
I'm sorry your friend is moving away. I felt friendless when we moved in with mom & dad. I left all of my friends and it took a long time before I felt like I had actually made any new friends. We've been blessed here, though, with so many wonderful neighbors who have become instant friends. Although, I'm finally making friends in my ward...it only took 2 years! Hopefully you can find someone to fill that void. Or you could move back home! Henry would love to have Jeremy around.
Zach just got offered a new job! We're super excited. He'll be working for a Civil Engineering Firm. It's on Greenfield and Southern, so it's super close to home and the pay and benefits are way better than where he is as now.
Madison is loving first grade. I did NOT love it at first...I had issues with her teacher. But I talked with the principal and we got her moved to a new class, so things are going better. And I was asked to represent her school as part of a parents' board that meets with the superintendent monthly. I'm not really sure what to expect, but it should be interesting.
The pictures have nothing to do with anything...but they make me smile and I don't think I've posted these ones on Facebook. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics. You've sure got some cuties :)
    Congrats on Zach's new job! You'll have to update with how he likes it once he starts.
    Thanks for the blog post. I love hearing about what's going on with you guys. It's hard to get a good idea from the sporadic phone calls. They often seem to get cut short by one of us suddenly needing to go be a mom. :)

    ReplyDelete