Monday, May 12, 2008

No Room at the Inn

At 5:30 this morning when I got a call from the hospital that they didn't have any room for me to come in for my scheduled induction I wondered if that is kind of how Mary the mother of Jesus felt when they were turned away from the inns.
It is a very depressing feeling...
Seeing as how I am already a week overdue, hopefully it won't be very much longer before they have a bed available. To those of you who go into labor on your own...count your blessings. Needless to say, it has been a very long week. I know it will all be worth it in the end, but it is king of hard to not have tunnel vision at this point.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Ashley, I was hoping to get on here and see a baby. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Madison's coming has reached biblical proportions!

    Well, keep in mind that babies don't necessarily exactly on their due date; they come with they're suppose to.

    I've heard walking helps, but who knows.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete