Thursday, May 1, 2008

We're Getting Closer

We're getting closer to the arrival of Madison. My official due date is on Monday but I got some good news at my drs appointment yesterday. I'm dilated to 2! (That made me excited because I wasn't dilated at all before that...I was starting to worry I wasn't ever going to on my own) Joni, the p.a. that I saw, stripped my membranes which didn't hurt despite what everyone around me said. I hoping she has the magic touch and that doing so will get the ball rolling on this whole labor thing pretty soon.
I've had lots and lots of contractions and hopefully one of these days they will actually start doing something for me! :)
We'll try to keep everyone updated and hopefully the next post will include a picture of our new baby!

5 comments:

  1. So exciting! Best of luck on the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am SO excited for you:) :) You are going be such a great mom! I can't wait to see pictures!! Good luck, you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been checking your blog several times a day. I'll keep checking. And maybe if the membrane strip didn't hurt then the labor will be easy too.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the baby! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete