Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2 Months!

I can't believe my baby is two months old now. Where does the time go? Madie is using her arms a lot more now. She still doesn't bend them at the elbow much but they are not always at her side, so that is good. She has also now discovered spit bubbles. They make a frequent appearance on her face :)

I think she is going to be very determined and hard headed when she grows up since she has pretty much been this way since she was born. She likes to do things on her own time...you can't really force her to do something she doesn't want to do without a fight. I guess I don't really have anyone to blame but myself for this trait of hers. Her two month check up is on Friday and I am scared because she has to get her first shots :( I am not sure how she will take it.

Saturday was my sister and nephews birthday so we had a party. It was the first time we got pictures of all the grandkids together. So here is Madie with all of her cousins...

From left to right: Curtis, Abigial, Benjamin (all Dustin and Sarah's kids), Katie and Jenny (they belong to Kristi and Cliff) and our sweet little Madison.

On Saturday we have an appointment to get Madie's pictures taken. My mom already finished her blessing dress so we might have some taken with her in it. It is way cute and I'm sure will look even cuter on Madie. Once we have those I will post pics for all to see!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you made a comment on my blog, lol, just kidding, but thanks. I went in to your old work yesterday because I was in chandler. Are you going back to work? I can't believe she is 2 months old already, wow! Isaiah just turned 6 months. Time flies when you are busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot :) Before you know it she'll be crawling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. our family has a picture like the on of all your neices and nephews on the couch. I can't beleive there is someone else who has a hair picking addiction. We shold start a support group, or not! yoour baby is growing so fast, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete