Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Thank you to our amazing family for all of the wonderful things you gave us today. We truely appreciate it!
I would like to show off a little bit, though. Here are some of the things I made for others this year.
For two of Zach's sisters I made them journals. I didn't actually make the journal part, I just decorated it super cute! I made a cookbook for his other sister, but it isn't very cute just to look at so there is no picture of it.

For my little sister, I made bookends that spell her name and match the colors of her bedroom. I think they were a big hit. :)
I made a wreath for my mom out of picture frames. She likes to hang a wreath during the holidays and I thought this way she could have one up all year long. I know the colors look kind of Christmas-y but it actually matches the colors of her living room.
For Zach's parents, I made the following wall hanging. 



Here is Madie on Christmas morning playing with her slinky and opening presents :)

Zach got me this picture that says, "The greatest work you will ever do will be done within the walls of your own home." Very appropriate for this year :)

5 comments:

  1. You are SO creative! All of those gifts are so cute, I wish I was that creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were the Craft Queen. Have you considered doing a monthly craft on your blog? I would be interested in your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! so talented! I love all the things you made, especially the bookends, so cute!

    ReplyDelete