Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Picture overload

Zach's parents gave us a check for Christmas and told us to use it on something fun...so we did! We bought a new digital camera, since our old one didn't want to take clear pictures. (I knew it wasn't just me shaking the camera since the pics were still blurry when I would set the camera on the table to take the picture) So we have spent the last few days playing with the camera. It has some really neat features. 
Madie playing with her water baby
Madie trying to be a water baby :) (For those with no water baby experience that pink funnel is the one you use to put the water into the water baby)
Zach playing with one of our filters (this is not a feature of the new camera, we have a few filters)
Cutie pie
more of the cutie pie

ditto

This is not a photoshop-ed picture...this was actually done with the camera
I know, it's pretty cool.

One more of the cutie pie...for good measure


We have this dancing snowman that Madie just loves! She always gets excited when we turn it on (she sometimes gets excited just when she sees him) so we video taped them together. 

5 comments:

  1. She just has the happiest face; I love those cheeks! Yay for nifty cameras :-D A friend of ours had pictures taken of her son on Easter. He is sitting in the grass with plastic Easter eggs all around him and the photo is in black and white with the eggs in color, it looked really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ashley. I looked on Amazon and saw it there. We are going to get it, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable as always. We a glad you were able to get something that will add to your blog. We love to check out your blog. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! We have the same blog background! Now I know that I have good taste! :) Okay, yes lets get together!!! What days work good for you? I'll be out of town until Wednesday night, so maybe after that?? :) Let me know! I love the little video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey tomorrow will work for me!! (Friday). Sorry, my sister was in town today and I didn't see your comment until just tonight! :) So, I will give you a call tomorrow! You're welcome to come over, or we can do whatever works for you! I don't mind either way! :)

    ReplyDelete