Thursday, September 10, 2009

Randomness

I thought the post Zach did about me on our anniversary was so sweet. I felt so bad because I didn't even notice it until I saw in my email that someone had commented on it. Oops!
Apparently I was totally out of it concerning our anniversary this year. That morning I was making pancakes for Zach and Madie for breakfast. So sweet of me, right? Well I was about to pour the batter for Zach's when they said the date on the news and that's when I realized that it was our anniversary. Oops again. So I made his pancakes into hearts.
This has nothing to do with anything, but I think it's a cute picture. Madie loves to help me bake, and especially loves to help with the clean up!
I had never seen this before in my life!!! Do you see it???
In the top left part of my bowl of cereal is a triple, yes that's right, TRIPLE mini wheat. I have seen two stuck together on several occasions, but never three. I had to take a picture.

If this kid ever gets a cavity I will be shocked beyond belief!
She loves to brush her teeth and the other day I caught her like this...
Apparently one toothbrush wasn't doing to job, she needed two!

Hopefully I'll get to posting more regularly now that I just about have everything all settled with the bow site (which is going pretty well in case you were wondering).
My next post...probably some cute videos of Madie and one of Katie (since we all know Kristi's not going to post it :) ).

3 comments:

  1. haha, looks more like a wheat log!

    I am glad to hear the bow site is going well! I voted for the spider bows :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Ann.

    have been thinking about your business', the bows and stampin.
    I use to stamp but not anymore, I would be interested in buying already finished handmade cards.

    have you ever looked into ETSY.com.

    just as a way to expand to a larger market.

    ReplyDelete