Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Finger *Warning! Pictures not suitable for all audiences.*

*Warning! Pictures not suitable for all audiences.*

Here are some pictures of my finger. This was the day after I got it with the rotary cutter (if you want the story click here).



Please excuse the dried up blood surrounding the wound. 

 It is doing much better now. It is starting to scab over a bit. The weirdest part is that it is numb. Oh, and you can't really see from the pictures but the cut goes about 1/4" longer than it appears to...the skin just didn't get cut all the way off.

1 comment:

  1. My first thought was OU... that must hurt (glad it doesn't) my second thought was nice nails.

    I had a similar experience with a belt sander once, took the skin off of 2 of my finger. I still have the scars to prove it.

    ReplyDelete