Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Twice in Two Months & The School Bus

Zach got a call from Chase this morning asking about some questionable charges on his debit card. There were 5 charges from I-Tunes all in a row totaling just over $200! Those were definitely NOT our charges! This wouldn't be quite as concerning if there hadn't been a charge to his credit card (for $50 to some online gaming site) in November. Yes, NOVEMBER! Two times within two months someone else has made charges to TWO of his cards. Needless to say we are a little upset and concerned. Hopefully nothing else happens!

On a much lighter note...my mom and I took Madie to see a school bus before Christmas. At first she would only look at them; she didn't want to go inside. In case you were wondering, from her bedroom window she can see the school buses in the morning and afternoon. We see probably 5 on average, and she LOVES it! So we took her down to see one in person. It didn't take real long before she decided that she would go in the bus. But first, she had to touch it.







In case you were wondering about her kind of weird face in this picture, she is saying "cheese" for the camera.



coming soon: pictures of our trip to Snowflake to visit Zach's family & the mess-maker

2 comments:

  1. That's so adorable. I was hoping there were pictures of her in the driver seat :)
    That's crazy about Zach's credit card though! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! I hope you get the card stuff straighted out!

    I didn't know that Zach was from snowflake! Is he from there or do his parents just live there? Evan is from Lakeside.

    Also, I am glad that you were inspired by my cleaning. I am feeling less than enthusiastic since I am still not done with the kitchen and it has been three days. I appreciate your encouragemnet!

    ReplyDelete