Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Angel Baby

Zach blessed Madison in church on Sunday. It was a really sweet blessing that he gave her. She looked like a little angel baby in her beautiful white dress that her Grandma 'Roney made for her. She also had a pretty bracelet made by her aunt Kristi and I made her headband. We had tons of family that joined us, I think there were about 13 men in the circle for her blessing and we had about 50 people over for lunch after church was over. (We went to my mom's house for that since that many people just would not fit in our apartment)


Here we are, the proud parents!
Madie has also recently discovered the fun of making spit bubbles...I finally caught it on "film"
This picture is just because I think it is cute :)
We also weighed Madie on Saturday and she is almost 12.5 pounds (so she gained almost a pound and a half in 3 weeks...a record for her)!

7 comments:

  1. Ooo very pretty dress; I love the sheer overlay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty dress , and I love your hair shorter Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to tell you that I LOVE your hair cut!!! You look awesome with shorter hair. Way to go you hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I love her beautiful blessing dress and the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a cuties. And the blessing blanket Zach's mother crocheted is adorable.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! She just gets cuter all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I am curious about Zach's Snowflake trip!

    You should convince him to do a blog entry ;)

    ReplyDelete