Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun at Auntie Kristi's


We like to go over to my sister's house on Friday nights for dinner, and games if we are no too tired after the kids have all gone to bed. Madie enjoyed being in the swing a few weeks ago when we were there, even if she is a little small for it! I'm greatful to have my sister so close especially now that Zach is at ASU. That way I've always got someone to play with or talk to while Zach is busy with his school work.
Also, I weighed Madie on Monday and she is 13 pounds! So if she keeps this up she will be 14 pounds by her 4 month appointment!

4 comments:

  1. Is it the picture or has her hair gotten lighter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your little girl is so cute! She looks like she is so much fun! Yeah let me know when the play group is! I would love to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me! I am so excited to see everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashley!
    So, guess what? My little guy already weighs more than Maddie! Can you believe it? I'm almost embarrassed... he got an ear infection on Sunday afternoon (right after he was blessed, of course) then Monday at the ped. he weighed in at 14.4. Tuesday was his wellness visit for immunizations and he had gained 4oz. I can't believe it! You will still have a nice little carseat to carry while I haul mine around. :) Crazy? Well, looks like your little family is doing great, which is great to see! :) Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete