Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bring on the real food!

Madie is officially eating real food now (to the extent that you can call rice cereal real food). She does a really good job of actually eating it and not just spitting it all back out. I think she forgets that she likes it because it takes some coaxing to get her to actually eat it but after a few bites it is like she remembers all of a sudden that she enjoys the cereal and scarfs the rest of it down.
Here she is pretending she wants nothing to do with it.

She trys to help feed herself...

Here is her messy face :)

Madie also figured out on Friday how to roll onto her tummy from her back. One time she even rolled completly over from back to tummy to back in one quick motion. I won't be surprised if she starts to roll around as her mode of transportation. I will try to get it on video as she gets better at it.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, a roller! I can't get over how much she looks like Zach in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley,

    She is so cute in that first picture! What happened tonight? I stopped by about 10 till and then there was no answer, so I went and got Jolene and Jessica. We came back to check if you were home and there was still no answer. We missed you on our walk and I am sorry that it hasn't worked out yet. We will shoot for next week again. Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good. I'm glad the problem wasn't on my end again.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally remembered how to leave a comment??? Sorry. She is doing so good at eating. Give her a hug for me. We will be down for conferance. Maybe you three could come over for alittle while. Let me know. Summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got to say I love the bow on her head!!! She is such a cutie!!! I would love to reach out a squeeze her.

    Check out our pictures of Tyler leaving for BMT.

    Summer

    ReplyDelete