Friday, September 26, 2008

Mommy's little helper

Madison decided yesterday that she wanted to help me do the laundry.


How did I know that she wanted to play in the laundry basket and that it wasn't just a crazy idea of my own, you ask? Well when Madie decides she wants something she stares at it until I give it to her. I thought she wanted her pacie that was on the arm of the chair but when I gave it to her she just spit it out and kept staring down toward the floor. The only thing over there was the laundry basket. When I put her in it she just smiled, which was nice to see since smiles were hard to come by yesterday with her not feeling well. It is amazing to me how she already has such a mind of her own...heaven help me when she is a teenager! :)



4 comments:

  1. Aw, that's so cute! Her first laundry basket picture. And she definetly does have a mind of her own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as Grandma Sistler would say, "She doesn't get it from any stranger." But having a mind of you own is not a bad thing. Those type of people are not likely to just follow the crowd. The greatest ones were to come at the last days.

    What a great picture of her!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete