Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I think this is my first time being tagged (at least that I've noticed...I wasn't very good at reading other people's blogs until recently) so here we go...

8 OBSESSIONS
* Madison...what more need I say?
*Zach...especially now that he is so busy with homework all of the time
*Making crafts, mostly as Christmas gifts for family
* Making bows for my beautiful little girl's head
* Scrapbooking...I've come a long way from my days of simply putting a picture on a piece of paper all by itself
* Hanging out with my family
* Reading other people's blogs...yes, I even read blogs of people I don't know
* Trying new recipes...if any of you have a good one feel free to let me know!

8 WORDS OR PHRASES I USE OFTEN
* Hello missy boo
* Doh
* No mas aqui (usually when Zach is tickling me)
* Uh oh (when Madie drops her pacie)
*Well now you lost it (when it is the third or fourth time she has dropped it/spit it out)
* Good heavens
* Madison Taylor, you're ok (Madie cries almost any time I leave the room)
* Momma's gonna get you

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
* Go on a mission with my love
* Have more kids
* Graduate from college (although this would require picking a major)
* Take a church history tour (yes I have done this before but I was so young...I would like to do it again)
* Buy a house
* Go to culinary school
* Take up photography again...I miss it sometimes
* Ride on an old-fashon horse-drawn sleigh through the snow on a wintery evening with Zach (yes, Heather, I stole this one from you)

8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED
*I need other people's help sometimes
*How to switch the laundry with one hand
*How to do the dishes with one hand
*How to do just about everything with one hand (Can you tell miss Madie likes to be held)
*I would rather be sick than have Madie or Zach be sick
*How to make hair bows (don't get me wrong, I'm no pro)
*When I feel like I don't fit in it is usually all in my head
*Marriage can be a lot of work sometimes

8 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO GO
*Hawaii
*Salt Lake during Christmas time, I want to see the temple lights
*The Nauvoo Temple
*The San Diego Temple
*Disneyworld
*The Portland Temple (this is Zach's temple)
*The beach...just about any beach as long as the water is warm
*One of Paula Dean's restaurants

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY WANT OR NEED
*I want to sleep through the night for more than a few nights in a row (ok, so maybe that is too much to ask of a 4 month old)
*I want more time with Zach
*I would love for Madie to take a nap for longer than 30 minutes on a consistent basis
*I want the desire to excercise more
*I need to be better about writing in my and Madie's journals
*I want it to be Christmas time
*I want to not get so upset about the little things
*I want to get our smushed car fixed

8 PEOPLE I TAG
*Mom
*Kristi
*Lori
*Lindsay
*Joyln
*Desiree
*Ashlee
*Summer

I know it only says to tag 8 people but I actually want to tag anyone that reads our blog :)

That actually was harder than I was expecting it to be!

4 comments:

  1. lol, I liked your answers :) There is a woman in my class that makes coordinated bows for every outfit (which are also coordinated down to the socks) of her baby girl's. That's some love for crafting and thoughtfully dressed babies! Her bows usually rival the size of the baby's head... I don't know how I feel about that.

    I didn't know you made Madie's bows, but all the one's I've seen here are cute, so keep doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun way to get to know you a little more....not like VT isn't fun:), but this makes it a little easier! I would LOVE to do the tag, so I will just get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Nice job! It took me a week or so of saving that to get it finished! Its good to know that my baby is not the only one that likes to be held all the time! And I've also learned that sometimes marriage is a lot of work! Okay! We really need to get together! I'm off work all week except Friday if you and Madie would like to come over! :) I could make some lunch! :) Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag. I have retagged you.

    It was fun to read your list.

    Thanks for the help with my blog. Your the best!!!

    Love ya,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete