Friday, April 10, 2009

Lost pictures

So I was going to post some of the fun things I have been doing lately but all of the pictures on my camera got deleted. Most of them had already been transfered to the computer and I was deleting those off of the camera and somehow all of the ones left got deleted, not just the ones I had highlighted. :( :( :( :( :( Seriously, you have no idea how bummed I am! This was going to be my super fun random update post with pictures of Madie and of the cute cookie nests I made and the newest card I made and my new vinyl wall hanging (in case you didn't know, I signed up to be a stampin up demonstrator and have created a second blog just to showcase my work, there is a link on the right side of this page). 
I googled for half an hour to see if I could download some software to recover the images, but it looks like without an sc card reader its just not going to happen. Zach said they have some at work though, so hopefully on Monday he can get my pictures back for me. 

*tear*
*sniffle...tear*

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, I thought about starting a blog for our brunch group. This is the address: palmsbrunchgroup.blogspot.com. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you the username and password.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sad day! I would be bummed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh! Hopefully you can recover them! That's really cool about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, should be a lot of fun :-D I took a look at the catalog and those vinyl stick ups are pretty nifty, tell me how they work out!

    ReplyDelete