Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time for some major updating

So we never tried to recover the pictures from the camera. I knew how many had been deleted and there wasn't anything on it that was worth trying to recover. It was pretty much all stuff that I could retake. Zach and I are almost done with the semester. He will probably be done before me, but that is ok since his classes take up way more time than mine. Here he is planting a tree for one of his classes. Yes, he really did go on a little "field trip" to plant trees with other students. 

The next two months are going to be super busy. There is only one Saturday between now and the end of May that we don't have something written on the calendar. I'm looking forward to next Saturday. I'm having a Stampin Up party. I made a second blog with the things I have made: http://ashleysstamps.blogspot.com
Our car is broken :( Hopefully my dad's car guy can fix it for a decent price. Until then we are borrowing my mom's car. Thank you mommy! Apparently it is time for my family's cars to break. My bro-in-laws truck is broken, my dad's truck had a dead battery earlier this week, my brothers car broke a week or two ago. There must be something in the air.
As for Madison, she is as cute as ever! She is growing so much. She turned 11 months old yesterday. I still can't believe that she is almost one! 
Zach took the shower doors off in our bathroom so that I could bathe Madie in the big tub easier. The first time I put her in she thought it was the greatest thing! She has been in the tub before with her cousins and I think she was excited to have the whole thing to herself. 

Does anyone else's child sleep with her eyes partway open? I still find it kind of creepy.
Here you go Lori, this picture is long overdue. ;)
So I made some cookie nests to send to Tyler and Nick & Lindsay. This is what they looked like before I shipped them. I can't guarantee the state they were in when they got to their destinations (hopefully they have arrived by now!). If they were kind of smushed this is what they were supposed to look like. Oh, and Lindsay, the piece of bread was to keep them soft.
Madie is waking up so I'll post again later with Easter pictures and our trip to the zoo.

5 comments:

  1. You must have psychic powers! Last night Nick says to me out of the blue, "I want cookies". Haha, we didn't make any since we just made and still have brownies, but we'll keep an eye out for the cookies! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies came! They were delicious! Yes I said were :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley did you get the scentsy car candle I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you guys. I wanted to let you know the ward dinner for this week is cancelled. We are moving it to June and trying to let everybody know. Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sleeping with their eyes part way open is a "Watson" trait. When I was first married to Tim I would think was awake watching TV, but he was really asleep. All of my kids do that. Oh well what are you going to do??? You could put quarters on their eyes to keep then closed! JK

    ReplyDelete