Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Zoo trip

Madison and I went to the zoo with some friends of ours a couple of weeks ago. At first, Madie was more interested in watching the other people than the animals. She did enjoy the otters and the monkeys. She would have enjoyed the petting zoo more but I wouldn't just let her run around, so she kept getting mad at me.  
Here she is with her friends. It was actually chilly for the first part of the morning. 
Madie & Ethan
Madie & Andrew
All three toghether.
The baby orangutan was playing in a sheet. It reminded me of when Madie plays peek-a-boo with her blanket..


Thanks, Jessica for inviting us! We had a good time.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun group to go to the zoo! The orangutans are my favorite too, I could sit and watch them play forever! Oh, and I think the petting zoo is so gross, if I go by myself I try to avoid it:o)!

    ReplyDelete