Friday, October 2, 2009

Odd fruits

So I was cutting an apple for Madie yesterday and just had to take a picture. I thought it was so funny how different in size the two sides of the apple were. I think Lori thought I was a little nuts for how funny I thought it was, but when you stay home you learn to find the joy in the little things...like lop-sided apples.

To go right along with my odd apple is this:

What is that? A turban pumpkin. I had never heard of or seen one in my life before Wednesday. We were at Sprouts with my mom and they had them. We're not sure if you're actually supposed to eat it :) I thought it would look cool just sitting on the table all month long but the sucker was heavy and at 77 cents/lb I thought it would be out of my budget for something that I wasn't going to do anything with. Maybe another year...

I ordered business cards a few weeks ago. I think they are super cute. It made me feel so professional when they came :)

This picture kind of goes with the odd fruits. She sleeps in the weirdest positions sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment