Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A quick post

I have quite a bit to post about, but I'm not going to right now. I'm too tired with too big of a headache and with too many other things I'd rather be doing, so I'll do it later. I did want to get the pics of Madie in her Halloween costume for this year up. She is a little butterfly and she is too stinkin' cute in her costume.
You can see the wings better when she stands up but I was lucky she let me even put the costume on her this morning, so maybe this weekend I'll get better pics.



Here you can see the wings better. Also, she will have pink bows in her hair on Saturday, not red. The antenna are too heavy to stand up on their own when she moves, so I just grabbed the nearest clips to see if that would help them stand up, and it did (I would just have her wear the traditional antenna on a headband but she won't leave one in for very long, but she will usually leave her pigtails alone).


4 comments:

  1. So adorable! We need to plan a play date, but I have been sick this week, so I'll let you know when I am feeling better and we will get these guys together to play. Did you guys have a fever with your flu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think I have the flu. I don't feel VERY sick, but sick enough. It's definitely not a cold. It feels like the flu without the fever. Yuck. Anyway, I am going to the dr tomorrow and we'll see what he says. Why, you ask, am I going to the dr? I keep asking myself the same question. It's not like he'll really be able to do anything for me. I guess because I don't want to get worse over the weekend and have to go to urgent care or the ER. Anyway, that's my saga! I'll let you know when I feel better and we will get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stinkin' cute! When will she be wearing it this weekend? Will there be "trick or treating" at Grandma and Grandpas? I.E. are Kristi and Cliff and the girls coming over to show off costumes with Madie? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ashley! That is adroable! Thanks for sharing/

    ReplyDelete