Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm in love...

...with this coat! I saw someone wearing a similar one last Saturday and instantly fell in love and decided that I wanted to find me a similar one. I saw this today at Kohls and tried it on and LOVED the way it looked on me, but there is one tiny (ok LARGE) problem...
Croft and Barrow Hooded Wool Coat
...it costs $180.00!!!  It is on sale for $90 right now and I do have a birthday coming up...but the coat would only get worn for part of the year (plus on Sundays, I know it's wool but it really is that cold in our church building) and I could really use some new clothes that I could wear all year long.
I'm hoping I can find something similar at Ross (or any place that it won't cost me 100 bucks)!

4 comments:

  1. If you can find a similar style but not in wool, you'll be able to find it cheaper. However, wool is expensive, anywhere you get it. Super cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wool is itchy.....I know that because I am wear a wool pullover at the moment, bad choice...it's going to be a long day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried on a few others today that were itchy but this one wasn't...after looking up on the Kohls website) it's a wool/nylon blend. Maybe that makes a difference???

    ReplyDelete