Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chicken, Daddy & Pooh Bear

What do all of these things have in common?

Well, let me share with you our conversation while on the way home from church on Sunday:
Me - (after noticing that her lesson in nursery was on being thankful) Madie, what are you thankful for?
Madie - chicken
Me - (after laughing) What else?
Madie - chicken
Me - Besides chicken, what are you thankful for?
Madie - Daddy
Me - What else?
Madie - Pooh Bear

I know I missed a chicken in there somewhere because she gave that answer three times! I must admit, the girl does like her chicken :)

After a quick perusal of my blog I didn't notice this pic, so here you go. Please disregard the poor quality, but what can you expect from a camera on a cell phone?


Thanks Amber & Jessica for the fun play date yesterday! It was nice to feel like I have friends again.

On two other random notes -
I got the coat I previously posted about! :) It makes me happy...and warm, which makes me even happier!

I've featured on someone else's blog! (In case you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, basically this means that some random person found my craft site and liked one of my projects so she blogged about it). I felt excited, proud, and unworthy all at the same time. It is an interesting combination of feelings to have all at once.

I have several pics that I would like to upload and blog about, but (I'll be honest with you) I just don't feel like walking across the house to get the camera out of the diaper bag. Plus I would have to find the cord to plug it into the computer and that doesn't sound like much fun either. Maybe tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. What a doll, how cute that she's thankful for chicken, daddy, and pooh bear. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, we had so much fun, too! Since you guys all moved, we are in the same ward, but starting from scratch again. It was so nice to see you guys! Can't wait until the next time!

    ReplyDelete