Friday, November 6, 2009

October Updates

I figured that I better get caught up on posting before anything else blog-worthy happens!
We took Madie to a pumpkin patch where she got to pick out her own pumpkin, decorate it, go through a hay maze and look at some farm animals. She had a good time.



Trying to decide which one to take home...

She really enjoyed putting stickers on the pumpkin...and then taking them off...and putting them back on...
I think you get the picture.

She got all excited when she saw this little cabin but as we got closer she wanted nothing to do with it. Zach had to go in with her.

It took her a little while to figure out what was going on, but once she did she had fun running through the maze.


Our little butterfly right before we started the loop.

We went trick-or-treating with Kristi, Cliff and their girls and one of Jenny's friends and Ana and her friend Matt. We walked around the block that my aunt and grandma and cousin live on. It was the perfect little loop. There were enough houses that Madie's basket was over half full (still way more candy than she needs) but short enough that she was ok walking for most of it. I think I only carried her for the last 6 or so houses. I was pleased that she wasn't scared during the whole process. I figured it would go one of two ways...she would be terrified at all the strangers or she would realize that she got candy at each house and be excited. What can I say...she likes her candy! As soon as we were done with one house she was ready to go to the next one!
Helping herself to some candy.

She also enjoyed all of the pumpkins and other decorations. I think Christmas is going to be fun this year!

This is the only pic I had of Jenny. She was Dora the Explorer...

and Katie was Boots the monkey!

Thanks for inviting us to go with you, Kristi!

p.s. - Kohls is having a sale this weekend, get 20% off $100 or more, so between that and the $20 in Kohls cash my mom has the coat would only end up costing a little over $50. There will probably be pics of me wearing it in the near future :D

1 comment:

  1. Your baby girl is SOOOO cute ASh!! I love when you post! Hey, do you have a Facebook!? I have so much to tell you but I dont want to leave it on the blog, and I got a new cell phone and lost numbers! Email me your #! :)

    ReplyDelete