Monday, March 16, 2009

Free Stuff

So I found this new blog http://ladyofthedeals.blogspot.com It has all kinds of free/bogo deals. I came across this one : 

The Hinckley 2-DVD Gift Pack...Free!

Click here to redeem your free Hinckley 2 DVD Family Fun Gift Pack! This includes :
~Journey to the Promised Land(animated dvd)
~The Trek West(docudrama dvd)
~48-page FHE idea and activity book
~8 animated Book of Mormon character magnets
Shipping and Handling is even free! Don't miss out on this awesome deal!

I just signed up and am excited to get it, especially the FHE idea book. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, hey, I meant to tell you when I saw you thanks for sharing this. I signed up for it myself and also passed on the info (didn't want to be selfish:). Thanks for the talk to. See ya around!

    ReplyDelete