Friday, March 20, 2009

Interested in stamping?

I have talked to a few people recently who enjoy making cards and stamping and what not, since my mother-in-law, Summer, is a demonstrator for Stampin Up I thought I would see if anyone else would be interesting in getting together for a Stampin Up party. We would make a couple of cards and she would have a catalogue there that you could order from.As of right now, we are planning on April 25th (that's a Saturday).  Let me know if you are interested. You can check out some of the cards she has made here. I recommend looking through February, there are some super cute cards there. 

2 comments:

  1. What?! A blog entry with no pictures of Madie? Not even one of her chewing one of your stamps or something? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh Lori! That would be cute having a pic of Madie with a rubber stamp. Ashley you will have to post a pic like that. We love to see pics of Madie. She is the cutest baby in the whole world!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete