Sunday, July 19, 2009

BOFL post #2

BOFL - Blog Often For Lindsay
Sounds like some kind of interesting breakfast food :)

This will be short but I wanted to at least get something posted today. We had invaders in the garden here. I noticed only one at first and then as I searched for him each day I started to notice more and more...
This is for size comparison, keep in mind the big one is about the size of my pinkie nail
Snails! The most I ever saw at once was 6, including the little baby snail, but I'm pretty certain that there were more than that at one point, since I have seen the shells of them beneath spider webs. Mmmm snails.
You'll notice at the beginning that I said had and not have. It has become too hot to handle here for the snails and they have disappeared; that or the giant spider I saw in the garden just above their local hangout had a feast. That spider was so disgusting and the worst part is that I almost touched it, on accident of course.


Another edition of BOFL coming soon to a computer near you!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to do with all the attention! I love the posts, though!

    I can handle snails... spiders, no deal!

    ReplyDelete