Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Who Eats Cold Mac & Cheese for Breakfast????


That's right, this silly girl does! This morning I got her a bowl of cheerios (which she picked out) and she only ate about half as much as she usually does and then decided she wanted leftover mac & cheese out of the fridge.

Here are some other random silly pictures for your viewing pleasure :)

Her face totally cracks me up! She is trying so hard to get that case open :)

Apparently Madie likes to sit in confined spaces
She got stuck.
I did not put her in either of those places. I did set her on the counter top while I was getting ready but she got herself into the sink.

This is how Madie chose to carry her fruit cup into the kitchen the other day
I hope we made you smile :)

3 comments:

  1. You sure did! I love that grunt face, too, how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a smile on my face!!! Her facial expressions are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sillt pictures of Madie always make me smile

    ReplyDelete