Friday, July 31, 2009

Good Job ASU!!!

Well, good job to the Chemical Engineering Dept at least.

Why???

They hired Zach! He starts on Monday working part time, answering phones and what not. It's not his dream job, but it is a job and is very convenient to school :).

Yesterday I decided to set up the laptop with an Elmo movie for Madie in the bathroom so that she couldn't get into too much trouble while I showered. She was fine for a while but then she started pulling at the shower curtain and whining at me. I looked out into the bathroom and noticed that her movie wasn't playing right. The picture on the laptop is really choppy for some reason and I thought that maybe she was just tired of it being that way so I closed the curtain and went back to business. A few minutes later she starts doing it again, only this time when I open up the curtain she is holding a diaper up. My first thought was, "where did you get that??? I could have sworn I threw away the one I took off you before bath last night." Well I did throw the previous night's diaper away and right after I finished thinking that I knew where it came from. So to confirm my suspicion I lifted up her shirt and sure enough she managed to get her diaper off! This was the first time she had ever done that. No more running around without shorts for her!!!

And now...some random pics:

Madie and her daddy looking out the window before bed one night. I just thought they looked so cute together.
Madie loves to play with cars. She even makes little car sounds when she pushes them along the floor.
The other day Madie wanted some peanut butter, and since she had already had some on a spoon earlier in the day I decided to cut up some apple for her to dip into it (she is way into dipping things right now). She got the tiniest piece of apple off her plate and somehow managed to get this much peanut butter on her fingers (it is kind of hard to tell from the picture but it was about 1/4 inch thick on there).

Here are a couple of pictures from Hayden's birthday party.
Hayden waving the checkered flags I made for him (despite the look on his face, he really did enjoy them, so much so that he actually broke one that night).
A cute pic of Madie and me :) I can't believe how grown up she is getting!





3 comments:

  1. I remember when both my girls started pulling off their diapers. Elle would leave her diaper on if we kept pants on her at all times. Ry got so bad we had to duct tape hers for several months. :)

    Congrats on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy ASU hired Zach. As always I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete