Friday, August 14, 2009

Madie's Boyfriend

I have a lot of things to post but I burnt my left index finger on the gift I made for Rachel for her baby shower, so this will be a short post.
So Madie has a boyfriend at church. His name is Austin. The first week we went to our new ward, Austin and his family sat behind us during Sacrament meeting and Madie instantly fell in love...I think the feeling was mutual.
Last Sunday in nursery, one of the other little boys put his hands around Madie's neck, so my mom went over and put that little boy in time-out, after which she picked up Madie and sat her on her lap. It was at that point that the prince charming in Austin came out and he came over to his damsel in distress. He gave her a hug and patted her on the head to make her feel better. As soon as I walked in the door to pick Madie up after church was over, Austin came over and three times told me how the other boy had his hands around her neck and he gave her a hug to cheer her up. I thought it was pretty sweet.

Again, since comments have been made in the past that I am not supposed to post with out any picture...
This is three months before I had Madie (I'm at Kristi's right now so my picture options are limited and I don't think there are any pregnant belly pictures anywhere on here). Yes, that's right, I still had three months before Madie was born when this picture was taken. What can I say...I was aaall belly!

3 comments:

  1. Uh oh! Going to have to be worrying about boys already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the pic before I read the post and thought I had missed the announcement of your second pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin is so sweet to Madie. I think she stole his heart

    ReplyDelete