Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Tribute to a Wonderful Woman

Three years ago today I married a Wonderful Woman. She is someone I can talk to and laugh with. She works hard to keep the house clean while at the sametime take care of an indepentant 15 month old who always wants to have someone follow her on her adventures (most of the time it's mommy). I love to watch Ashley and Madie interact with each other, there are times that I have no idea what Madie wants and Ashley simply without a second thought is able to verbalize what Madie wants, sometimes it amazes me! Even though I did not enjoy my 3 weeks of unemployment, I very much did enjoy the time that I had to spend with the two of them.

I admire her determination to have an idea and persue it, her ability to understand what others are going through and offer help when needed, and see insights into how others are feeling that I do not see. I am greatful for her ability to love me despite my faults and see the good intents. I am greatful for her willingness to allow me to persue my dreams and asperations in life and support and rejoice with me in my triumphs. She is a wonderful wife and mother who does so much for myself and those around her. Finally, I count myself blessed to have her in my life and to have the opportunity to tell her I love her, this is my tribute to my wife as we embark on the fourth year of marriage and on into the eternities.

I Love You Ashley!!

3 comments:

  1. Well said! Congradulations. What a wonderful way of saying Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete