Sunday, August 16, 2009

On Hiatus

So it will probably be a little while before I post to this blog again. I have a Stampin' Up! open house on Saturday - which anyone reading this is invited to, so if you want the details just leave a comment - and I'm in the process of something new.

What, you ask???

I can't quite bring myself to spoil the surprise and tell the whole world just yet. I'm hoping to have everything ready for the big announcement (and I don't mean that we are having another baby!) within the next week or so.

So unless something major happens (let's hope not) I will post recent adventures at a later time.

3 comments:

  1. Way to kill me! Haha, have fun at your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel special that I know. At least, I think I know. You haven't exactly kept it secret.

    ReplyDelete